my Crafty Corner

Cards and other handicrafts made by Jean Straw

Friday 6 January 2012

The Stamp Man Annual Awards


The Stamp Man are running their 3rd. Annual Awards and are inviting us to to show our favourite/best project from last year even if it wasn't originally shown in one of their challenges.There are prizes up for grabs too so why not pop over and take a look.
The project I have decided to show is an altered beer mat that I made for a friendly challenge on the Chocolate Baroque community site back in the summer of last year. It was something a bit different for me as I usually stick to card making and ATC and tag swaps.I was pleased with the way it turned out and it is still hanging in my craft space at home.You can see how I made it here. Thank you every one who left comments on here last week they are all very much appreciated.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jean, I really like the embossed background to this, cant believe its an altered beer mat!
    Brilliant project.
    Avril

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jean, this is really gorgeous (I just had a look at the original post). The embossing turned out fabulous, and all the inking and mica mist looks stunning - like very nicely aged leather. Maria x

    ReplyDelete